South Bay Pharmacy
South Bay Pharmacy – Your friendly neighborhood Pharmacy located in the heart of South Bay since 1990. Located on the Beach Cities Health District Campus and the Providence Little Company of Mary Hospital Satellite, South Bay Pharmacy provides pharmaceutical services to patients visiting diverse Medical Specialties.
We strive to meet your needs both in the pharmacy and online. Our website is a great resource tool for almost any topic or drug. Browse our daily videos and articles or use our search function on our Patient Resource page. Found a great article? Share articles and videos directly to your social media account. We also provide the ability to check drug interactions and identify pills.
Our pharmacy strives to meet the needs of your family and can proudly compound your medications. Compounding is the ability to prepare personalized medication for our patients. Many medications come in a tablet form, which is not suitable for all patients. Our pharmacist can take the active ingredients and create a prescription best suited for each patient. Compounding medications is also great for kids and pets!
Time is precious and we’re here to help! Access your family’s prescriptions wherever you are. We offer 4 convenient ways to request a refill:
1. Give us a call with the Rx# you wish to refill and we’ll let you know when it’s ready.
2. Create an online account for your family. Click Sign-Up Today and begin the registration process. Once you have created an account, you will be able to login, view your active prescriptions and submit them for refill. It’s just that easy!
3. Without registering, you can utilize the “Quick Refill” located on our Home Page and quickly submit a prescription for refill. This feature is available to all our patients, registered or not.
4. Always on the go? Download our mobile app and refill your prescriptions anywhere. You can either enter the prescription number manually or by scanning the barcode on your vial label, if available.
- Greeting Cards
- RefillRx Mobile App
- Text Notifications
- Automatic Refills
- Medicare Part D Consulting
- Prescription Refills
- Patient Resources
- (310) 379-9885
- 520 N Prospect Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90277